Participants are kindly requestedto wear the name badge when entering the Congress Venue and to access any offered services.
Certificate of attendance
The certificate of attendance will be included in the Congress kit.
The organizers are not responsible for individual medical, travel or personal insurance. Participants and guests should arrange their own coverage.
Mobile phones should be switched off when possible or silenced as not to disturb fellow attendees.
No Smoking Policy
Smoking is strictly prohibited during all meetings and sessions and in exhibition halls at all times.
The language of the Congress is English.
- Rome International Airports) Main Number -+39 06 65951
- Autolinee T.U.A. call center -+39 800762622
- GaspariBus customer assistance -+39 085 8004868
- LOCAL TOURIST OFFICES, Via XX Settembre -+39 086222306
- Taxi-0862 0222 / 0862 25165
- Carabinieri (local police) –112
- Police Emergency –113
- Fire Station –115
- Ambulance -First Aid -118